Utilities Customer Service

Residential Application for Water Utility Service

The Residential Application for Utility Service is required if you wish to establish new service with Seminole County. A copy of a signed lease/rental agreement, signed closing disclosure, or a warranty deed PLUS a photo ID is required to initiate services. This application is NOT FOR COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS.

You will need to fill out the form below and submit your request online. Or you can come in to the Business Office at 500 W. Lake Mary Blvd, Sanford, FL 32771

If you are a property owner and would like to be set up for automatic reactivation after your tenants move out. Please, include this form with your application to start services. You will upload it with the copy of the Lease/Mortgage information. The attach box will allow for more than one document.  This process will eliminate completing another application in the future.

Owner Reactivation of Service Application for Utility Service

Public records status of e-mail addresses; agency website notice. - Any agency, as defined in s. 668.6076 119.011, or legislative entity that operates a website and uses electronic mail shall post the following statement in a conspicuous location on its website: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.