Environmental Services Forms

Reactivation of Service Application

Owner Reactivation of Service Application for Utility Service

Owner Information

Service Address

Mailing Address

  • I give Seminole County Water & Sewer department permission to automatically reactivate services in my name after each termination of services made by tenant(s).
  • I understand it is my responsibility to complete a stop service request form when a tenant moves into the property or if I want to discontinue the reactivation of services.
  • I understand it is my responsibility to notify Seminole County Water & Sewer Department if I sell the property and to terminate this service request.

There will be a $30.00 service charge on your first bill to cover maintenance and administrative costs related to opening your account.

(Enter Name to Acknowledge Above Statement)