FAQ Seminole CARES Individual Assitance and Not for Profit Assistance

FAQ Seminole CARES Individual Assistance and Not-for-Profit Assistance

When the portal opens, you will need the following documents to apply for COVID-19 related assistance:

  • Valid Photo ID for adult in the household

  • Lease Agreement or Mortgage Statement

  • Utility Bill (if requesting utility assistance)

  • Documentation of financial hardship related to COVID-19 (job loss letter, proof of unemployment, reduced hours at work, furlough letter)