Traffic Engineering

Maintenance Of Traffic

mot.gif (9729 bytes)

Jack & Bore, Directional, Lane Closure, Road Closure, and Right of Way use

Applicants that have obtained a utility right-of-way permit from Seminole County Public Works Engineering are also required to apply for a temporary traffic control plan through Seminole County Public Works Traffic Engineering.

Use link below:

Temporary Traffic Control Plan

For any additional questions, comments or concerns please call or email:

Wes Jackson

Seminole County Traffic Engineering