- Administer and Manage Purchasing Card and Travel Card program within SunTrust Enterprise Spend Platform. Responsible for training, card issuance, card changes, reporting, statement reviews, assign delegates, allocate charges, cancel cards, and override charges when necessary.
- Review all charges are in compliance with the County's rule and regulations. Work directly with the bank for updates and changes to the system.
- Reviews acquisitions for compliance with Florida State Statutes Rules of the Auditor General and Procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintains all property records for Seminole County Board of County Commissioners, Supervisor of Elections, Tax Collector, Property Appraiser, and County/Circuit Judges offices.
- Provides guidance and assistance to all departments in conducting annual inventory. Balances capital expenditures.
- Coordinates disposal of surplus property through auctions or other disposal methods.
- Ensures compliance with GASB-34, documentation, perpetuation, transition, and other financial reporting issues, including agreement with capital asset policies and documentation.
- Enters the capital items into the JD Edwards financial system and posts to fixed assets when the purchase order is paid.
- Conducts an annual physical inventory and reconciles results with financial records.
- Ensures receipt and maintenance of proper documentation to support transfers, lost, stolen, damaged, or surplus items.
- Prepares and requests funds for all tags, titles, and registrations.
- Apply for tags and titles at the Tax Collectors office. Maintain License tag reports for Fleet, reissue tags that need to be replaced. Maintain registrations and distribute properly.
- Manage Auctioneer contract. Compile lists of Auction items to Auctioneer, coordinate pickups. Report findings of sales and proceeds to County Finance.
- Prepare and execute surplus documentation for assets through the auction, traded in, donation, missing, lost, un-repairable, destroyed, stolen and transferred.
- Provide Risk Management with reports for insurance purposes. Manage the web based RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Devise) asset tracking software.
- Provide training annually and monthly for all Purchasing and Travel cardholders, continually provide countywide assistance for Asset tracking. Train internal users all aspects of the fixed assets process, policies and procedures. Meet with Silent Partner Technologies who developed our web based asset tracking software.
- Provide donations to Non-Profit Organizations, if applicable.