Helpful Information & Resources

New Residents Or New Property Owners

For Residential Property Located within Unincorporated Seminole County

Owners of residential property located in unincorporated Seminole County have access to a variety of public services offering special benefit on a localized basis. Funding for these services is provided through non-ad valorem assessments which are billed annually along with property taxes. The most common public services available via assessment funding are street lighting and residential solid waste collection and disposal.

There are two basic types of non-ad valorem assessments associated with the Seminole County MSBU Program - capital assessment and variable rate assessment. To learn more about the municipal services available through the MSBU Program and/or non-ad valorem assessments, please review the Non-Ad Valorem Assessments brochure and take a few moments to browse this website.

If you have questions about available services or assessments assigned to your property, please contact the MSBU Program. Friendly, knowledgeable representatives are available to assist you!

Non-Ad Valorem Assessments Brochure [PDF]

Folleto sobre costos no incluidos [PDF]

What are the
Click Here


Click Here


Request MSBU Program Non-Ad Valorem Assessments Brochure via mail.

If you would like to receive a copy of the MSBU Program Brochure Non-Ad Valorem Assessments, please email your request or call us at 407.665.7178. Please be certain to provide your complete mailing address and details regarding any additional information you would like to receive.