ACTIVATING YOUR ONLINE ACCESS
1. Go to the Water & Sewer Accounts Online https://semc-egov.aspgov.com/Click2GovCX/index.html
2. Click on the ‘NEW USER' Tab on the left
a. Enter the Captcha
b. Enter email, password, name, address, and phone number
c. Answer the Security questions for login access in the future
3. You will then be sent an email from the Water & Sewer Accounts Online
system. In the email is a link that you must use to validate your email address.
(If you have any problems using the link, please read ALL instructions in the email)
AFTER STEP 3 YOUR ONLINE USER ACCESS IS NOW ACTIVATED.
Please continue these steps to add each service address to your online profile.
1. Click Add or Manage Accounts
2. Enter your account number
You may add as many service accounts as you need.
Please note just because you have e-billing does not mean you have an online user account. You must sign up separately.
Be sure the read the Frequently Asked Questions. If you still have questions, click here for a list of contacts pertaining to the Water & Sewer Accounts Online.
Click here to return to the main Water Accounts Online page.