Permitting Construction Trailers And Sales Trailers
- Copy of the site plan showing the location of temporary power pole for addressing purposes.
- A permit is not required for the trailer, only for the temporary pole.
- A detailed description as to what the trailer will be used for and who will occupy it is required on the application.
- The utilities portion of the application needs to be completed. If not connecting to public water and/or sewer, then state water source and how the sewage will be disposed of.
Sales / Leasing Trailers
- A copy of the approved site plan
- A copy of the State (DCA) approved plans for the trailer
- A copy of the State (DCA) approved energy calculations for the trailer
- A copy of the signed and sealed or State (DCA) approved foundation plan
- A copy of the complete accessible parking and ramp details