For more information regarding roadway and lane closures, please contact Seminole County Roads-Stormwater Division at (407) 665-7623 (ROADS). If you have questions regarding capital improvement projects, please contact Seminole County Engineering Division at (407) 665-5674. A list of all upcoming and active transportation capital improvement projects in the County can be found at the following website: http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/pw/projects_disclaimer.aspx.
Informational videos of current or completed Seminole County construction projects are available at the following link: http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/pw/eng/ConstructionUpdateVideos.aspx
View traffic information from the Florida Department of Transportation. Including traffic camera images, weather alerts, crashes, congestion and construction in your region. Download apps or join them on Twitter.
For more information visit their website at http://FL511.com
or view the information video http://youtu.be/af3pQD0F89I
CASSELBERRY - Construction work at the intersection of Winter Park Dr. and Red Bug Lake Rd., from 9:00pm - 3:00am on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (October 8, 9 and 11).
Residents are urged to use caution when travelling through the intersection.
CASSELBERRY - The City of Casselberry Public Works Department has closed Woodstream Lane at Sundown Trail and installed detour signage. Closure is due to a a collapsed storm pipe crossing at this intersection. Access to Woodstream Lane from Sundown Lane is affected. All residences on Woodstream Land will remain accessible via Bridle Path. Public Works is working on replacing the storm drain pipe but is delayed due to the high water levels in the conveyance system. Therefore the duration of the detour is indefinite at this time. (updated: October 7, 2014)
OVIEDO - Construction to begin on CR426, from Division St. to SR 46, on October 6, 2014.
Daily lane closures are expected along CR426 from SR46 to 6th Street, 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Residents are urged to use caution when travelling through the construction work zone.
- SR 417 north and south bound lane closures will occur nightly starting Sunday (October 26th) from 1pm-7am thru Friday morning (October 31st) from 7pm-7am. Be alert for a continuous lane closure on the north bound off-ramp to (17/92) for ramp reconstruction work.
- Detours will be utilized for Northbound and Southbound on and off ramps at the intersection of SR-46A and SR-417 nightly October 27th & 28th from 9:00pm to 6:00am. To view Detour Plan click here.
- Detours will be utilized for Northbound and Southbound on and off ramps at the intersection of Rinehart Rd. and SR-417 nightly October 27th thru 30th from 9:00pm to 6:00am. To view Detour Plan click here.
SANFORD - Narcissus Road, from the intersection with North White Cedar Road to approximately 700 feet west of North White Cedar Road will be closed from August 20, 2014 to October 31, 2014 for utility work and road reconstruction. Access shall be maintained for business and residents.
SANFORD - Construction of new sidewalk along SR 46, from Rinehart Rd. to Airport Rd. to begin June 30, 2014. Residents be aware of possible lane closures.
GENEVA - Construction on SR46 from Jungle Rd. to Rest Haven Rd. is scheduled to be completed on November 23, 2014. Residents can anticipate possible lane closures until then.
OVIEDO - Sidewalk construction along Snowhill Road, from CR 419 to Jacob's Trail to begin Monday August 4, 2014. Anticipated construction completion date January 2015.
- The southbound lane along Snowhill Rd. will be closed from 9:30am-5:30pm on Monday, October 27th and Tuesday, October 28th.
- The northbound lane along Snowhill Rd. will be closed from 9:30am to 5:30pm on Tuesday, October 28th to Thursday, October 30th.
- The westbound turn lane on Snowhill Rd., at CR419, will be closed starting October 21st, from 9am-3pm. To view traffic control plan click here.
- The westbound right lane on CR419, at Snowhill Rd., will be closed starting October 21st, from 9am-3pm. To view traffic control plan click here.
Residents are urged to use caution when traveling through the construction zone.
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS - Seminole Wekiva Trail Phase 4 - The construction for this portion of the trail which extends from SR436 to the Orange County Line (Bunnell Rd. Area) will begin following gopher tortoise removal (removal began June 30, 2014).
LAKE MARY - New sidewalk construction on the east side of Country Club Road, from Broadmoor Street to Old Park Way, to begin August 18, 2014. Single lane closures are anticipated Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm and Wednesdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm; starting August 25th to October 24th.
Anticipated construction completion date November 2014.
CASSELBERRY - Starting Wednesday, March 5, 2014, Division Street will be permanently closed. Division Street will no longer have access to US 17/92 due to the design of the new interchange along US 17/92.
Variable message signs (VMS) will be placed on Division Street approaching US 17/92, to alert residents and business owners. All scheduled lane closures will be posted to www.cflroads.com as warranted. Be advised that weather conditions and other unforseen circumstances could affect the construction schedule.
**NEW UPDATE** (Updated: October 15, 2014)
Seminole County Roads Maintenance & Paving:
Roads to be paved:
- Paving on Sabal Palm Drive, from Wekiva Springs Road to Winding Creek Place will begin Sunday October 5th to Wednesday October 8th, from 8:00pm to 6:00am. View paving location map here.
- Paving on Balmy Beach Drive, will begin Saturday October 5th to Monday October 20th, from 5:00am to 3:00pm (Monday-Saturday). View paving location map here.
- Paving on Center St. will begin Wednesday October 15th to Friday October 17th from 5:00am to 3:00pm. Possible lane closures on US 441 (SR50). Residents are urged to use caution when travelling in this area.
- Paving on Neil Rd. from the County line to Balmy Beach Drive, will begin Monday October 13th to Wednesday October 15th, from 5:00am to 3:00pm.
- Paving on Red Bug Lake Road, from Eagle Circle to Autumn Glen Lane will begin Sunday October 12th to Monday October 20th, from 9:00pm to 6:00am (Sunday-Thursday). View paving location map here.
Click on the link below for maintenance and resurfacing projects:
Bi-Weekly Roadway Repairs and Maintenance Schedule (October 12-25, 2014)