For more information regarding roadway and lane closures, please contact Seminole County Roads-Stormwater Division at (407) 665-7623 (ROADS). If you have questions regarding capital improvement projects, please contact Seminole County Engineering Division at (407) 665-5674. A list of all upcoming and active transportation capital improvement projects in the County can be found at the following website: http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/pw/projects_disclaimer.aspx.
Informational videos of current or completed Seminole County construction projects are available at the following link: http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/pw/eng/ConstructionUpdateVideos.aspx
View traffic information from the Florida Department of Transportation. Including traffic camera images, weather alerts, crashes, congestion and construction in your region. Download apps or join them on Twitter.
For more information visit their website at http://FL511.com
or view the information video http://youtu.be/af3pQD0F89I
Altamonte Springs - FDOT Sunrail/CSX is closing South St./Ballard St. at the railroad tracks on Saturday, September 6, 2014 for maintenance on the tracks. The closure will begin at 6:00am and end at 2:00pm. Thru traffic will be detoured to O'Brien Rd./Spring Lake Rd. via US 17/92. Message signs will be in place starting Saturday, August 30, 2014 for advance warning.
For additional information contact Mike Dier at (407) 304-7921.
New sidewalk construction on the east side of Country Club Road, from Broadmoor Street to Old Park Way, to begin August 18, 2014. Single lane closures are anticipated Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00am to 3:30pm and Wednesdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm; starting August 25th to October 24th.
Anticipated construction completion date November 2014.
- SR 417 north and south bound lane closures will occur nightly starting Monday night (September 1st) from 7pm-7am thru Friday morning (September 4th). Be alert for a continuous lane closure on the north bound off-ramp to (17/92) for ramp reconstruction work.
- Lane closure will be utilized on North bound off ramp from SR-417 to Rinehart Rd. nightly September 4th from 7:00pm to 12:00am.
- Lane closure will be utilized for North bound on ramp from Rinehart Rd. to SR-417 nightly August 28th, and September 2nd & 3rd from 7:00pm to 12:00am.
- Detours will be utilized for South bound on ramp from Rinehart Rd to SR-417nightly September 1st from 2:30am to 6:00am. To view Detour Plan click here.
- Detours will be utilized for South bound off ramp from SR-417 to Rinehart Rd nightly September 1st from 12:00am to 2:30am. To view Detour Plan click here.
- Detours will be utilized for North bound on ramp from Rinehart Rd to SR-417nightly August 28th and September 2nd & 3rd from 12:00am to 6:00am. To view Detour Plan click here.
- Detours will be utilized for North bound off ramp from SR-417 to Rinehart Rd nightly September 4th from 12:00am to 6:00am. To view Detour Plan click here.
SANFORD - Narcissus Road, from the intersection with North White Cedar Road to approximately 700 feet west of North White Cedar Road will be closed from August 20, 2014 to October 31, 2014 for utility work and road reconstruction. Access shall be maintained for business and residents.
SANFORD - Construction of new sidewalk along SR 46, from Rinehart Rd. to Airport Rd. to begin June 30, 2014. Residents be aware of possible lane closures.
GENEVA - Single lane closures are anticipated Monday-Friday from 7am to 5pm on SR46 from Jungle Rd. to Rest Haven Rd. For the week of August 25-29, caution should be exercised due to an exposed milled surface and uneven pavement between lanes. Paving crews will be working all week to fix the deficiencies during daytime hours. Residents can anticipate possible delays.
OVIEDO - Sidewalk construction along Snowhill Road, from CR419 to Jacob's Trail to begin Monday August 4, 2014. Residents can anticipate possible delays. Anticipated construction completion date January 2015.
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS - Seminole Wekiva Trail Phase 4 - The construction for this portion of the trail which extends from SR436 to the Orange County Line (Bunnell Rd. Area) will begin following gopher tortoise removal (removal began June 30, 2014).
CASSELBERRY - Starting Wednesday, March 5, 2014, Division Street will be permanently closed. Division Street will no longer have access to US 17/92 due to the design of the new interchange along US 17/92.
Variable message signs (VMS) will be placed on Division Street approaching US 17/92, to alert residents and business owners. All scheduled lane closures will be posted to www.cflroads.com as warranted. Be advised that weather conditions and other unforseen circumstances could affect the construction schedule.
**NEW UPDATE** (Updated: August 6, 2014)
Seminole County Roads Maintenance & Paving:
Click on the link below for maintenance and resurfacing projects:
Bi-Weekly Roadway Repairs and Maintenance Schedule (August 17, 2014 to August 30, 2014)