Seminole County Public Library
Using the Automated Telephone Information System
TeleMessaging is our automated telephone information system. You can call TeleMessaging to:
- Hear a list of items you have checked out along with their due dates,
- Renew items checked out to you,
- Find out if your hold items are ready to be picked up.
To access TeleMessaging call:
TeleMessaging will ask for your library card number. Enter your library card number using the telephone keypad, then press #. If it is correct, press 9.
TeleMessaging will then ask for your four-digit PIN. If you have previously chosen one, enter your PIN, otherwise enter the last four digits of your telephone number, then press #. If it is correct, press 9.
The menu options are:
- Press 1 to list items checked out,
- Press 2 to list overdue items,
- Press 3 to list fines,
- Press 4 to list items on hold,
- Press 5 to renew items,
- Press 6 to change your PIN,
- Press 7 to hear the bulletin board,
- Press 0 the hear the menu again,
- Press # to exit.