Seminole County Public Library
Using Your Library
- Free library cards are issued to Seminole County residents for use at all branch libraries. Lake County library card holders can get a FREE Seminole County library card by presenting their county library card and valid ID. Other non-residents may purchase a library card for $50.00 per year. See Obtaining a Library Card for more information. Urgent: Please report if card is lost or stolen.
- Three-week checkout on most items.
- Items may be renewed if there are no holds. You can renew them yourself from our Library Catalog or call 407-665-2610 to renew using our Automated Telephone Information System.
- Fines are assessed at $0.20 per item per day with a maximum fine of $10.00 per item. You can always avoid these charges by prompt return of the materials you borrow. Account balance must be at $0.00 to continue borrowing privileges.
- All materials may be returned to any branch library. Outside book drops are available at every location.