DISASTER RECOVER CENTER will be established to assist individuals impacted by Hurricanes Irma and Maria. The DRC is tentatively scheduled to open Thursday, October 12.
The US Army Corps of Engineers Operation Blue Roof and FEMA Application Assistance Center will remain open daily, 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., until the Disaster Recovery Center officially opens.
• FEMA Assistance (Appeals, Applications, Etc.)
• Operation Blue Roof (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Headquarters)
• Free Legal Advice (Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society, Inc.)
• Low-Interest Loans for Homeowners and Businesses (U.S. Small Business Administration)
• Crisis Counseling (STEPS- Specialized Treatment, Education, and Prevention Services)
• Disaster Unemployment Assistance (CareerSource Central Florida)
• Veterans Affairs (Seminole County Community Services)
• Community Services (Seminole County Community Services)
• Disaster Community Development Block Grants (Seminole County Community Services)
• Rental Assistance (Seminole County Community Services)
• Plus, Additional Assistance Program Information
• Seminole County Central Branch Library
• 215 Oxford Road, Casselberry
HOURS OF OPERATION:
• Thursday, October 12 2017, 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
• Beginning Friday, October 13 2017, daily, 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
A separate location will offer Florida Department of Children and Families Food For Florida Disaster SNAP benefits at Orlando Live Events (Jai Alai, 6405 S US Highway 17 92, Casselberry, FL 32730) from October 21 through October 27, 2017.
For more information, please call the Seminole County Office of Emergency Management at 407-665-5102.