Utility GIS Information
|Per FL Statutes, utility infrastructure information is exempt from Public Record laws. For access to the Utility's GIS data, you must be a registered user which, in most cases, requires a valid Engineer license number. Register now.
(Note: To view Seminole County Utility GIS data, you must have
ArcGIS Explorer, ArcExplorer or ArcView installed on your PC.)
How to view Seminole County Water, Wastewater and Reclaimed Water GIS data:
1. Log in with your username and password provided via email.
2. On next screen, read disclaimer and click "I Agree".
3. You will then be taken to “Downloads”. To download the current water, sewer, and reuse GIS data available, click on the file name.
4. You must “Save” the file to your local drive to complete the download.
5. Go to the location of the saved file and double-click to “Run” WinZip and save
6. You may then add files from the geodatabase to your map project.
The information contained herein is exempt from public access and disclosure
per 281.301 and 119.07(3)(ee), F.S. Authorized recipients of this information are
expected not to disclose it to the public, but refer any requests to
Seminole County Utilities Engineering at (407) 665-2119.