Florida's Natural Choice
Print Screen RSS Feeds
Contact Us

Environmental Services

Utilities Division
Customer Service

500 West Lake Mary Blvd
Sanford, FL 32773-7499
Phone: (407) 665-2110
Fax: (407) 665-2019

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 958443
Lake Mary, FL 32795-8443

Water & Sewer Customer Service/Business Office -
Phone:(407) 665-2110

One Stop Permitting -
Phone: (407) 665-2143

Utilities Engineering - 
Phone: (407) 665-2024

Utilities Operations Division - E-mail
Phone: (407) 665-2135

After Hours Emergency
Phone: (407) 665-2767

Water Conservation -
Phone: (407) 665-2121

Solid Waste Management Division
1950 State Road 419
Longwood, FL 32750
Phone: (407) 665-2260

Environmental Services


If this is an emergency situation, please call our office at 407-665-0005 or 407-665-2110. Please do not send information via e-mail if you are reporting a leak, water main break, sewer line break, or if you need an immediate response. E-mails are typically answered within 3 to 4 business days.
 New Account Information:
Terminating Your Account:
Please call our office at 407-665-2110. Please note, we do not terminate accounts on Fridays or a day before a holiday. Minimum of 24 hour notice will be needed.
Leak or Pool Fill Adjustment Information:
You Can Pay Your Water Bill By:
1. Postal Mail:P.O. Box 958443 Lake Mary, FL 32795-8443
2. Business Office:500 West Lake Mary Blvd Sanford, FL 32773
3. Online:
Currently we do not offer automatic bill pay or payments by phone. Payments are received via mail, online payments, or in person at our physical address listed above.