Applications for Firefighter/EMT or Paramedic are accepted only during an employment posting for Firefighter/EMT or Paramedic. Employment postings can be found at the County's Human Resources site for job vacancies
or by calling the Seminole County Job Information line at 407-665-7816.
Seminole County Fire Department will be posting for the position of Firefighter in January 2014. Important Reminder – those wishing to apply must have successfully passed CPAT and the FireTEAM test. To schedule these tests, visit www.NationalTestingNetwork.com. If you have questions regarding the CPAT or FireTEAM Test, please call the National Testing Network Customer Support for Candidates line at 1-866-563-3882. Also, please visit SCFD's Job Requirements and Hiring Process Frequently Asked Questions.
Requirements for Employment
1. State of Florida Minimum Standards (Certificate of Compliance)
2. State of Florida Emergency Medical Technician and/or Paramedic License
4. FireTEAM Test
(Click Firefighter Jobs)
5. Emergency Vehicle Operator’s Course (EVOC)
1. Job Posting
3. Fire & EMS Skills Assessment
4. Oral Interview
5. Notification of Selection
6. Pre-Employment Physical