Library Resources for Educators!
Our Books-to-Go service provides books for curriculum support
. Stop by the Information Desk to submit your request. For classroom teachers as well as homeschoolers. Submit a Books to Go form
to any of our branch libraries.
- The Books-to-Go program is open to adult patrons with a valid Seminole County library card and adult non-county residents who have purchased a Seminole County non-resident library card.
- All Books-to-Go requests must be made at least one week in advance and picked up on the agreed-upon date.
- Patrons are limited to 25 books and 5 subject areas per Books-to-Go request.
- Books-to-Go requests are limited to 5 holiday books per request.
This program is designed for PreK educators in Seminole County. Check out a themed kit with books, a puppet and a music CD for use in your daycare.
- Book Bounce is a book kit program for licensed daycare providers, Head Start programs, schools and other community childcare programs.
- Book Bounce kits include 12-14 books, a puppet and a music CD. Kits must be checked out as an entire kit. Each kit contains at least 2 board books, 5 toddler and 5 preschool books.
- The Book Bounce program is restricted to licensed daycare centers, schools and childcare programs operating in Seminole County. Register and/or Request a Book Bounce Kit