All Materials Must Be Curbside by 6:00 A.M.
WHO TO CALL
Customer Service: (407) 665-2260
Environmental Complaints: (407) 665-2261
||Report Illegal Dumping: (407) 665-6650
You can look up your service level, collection days, and hauler name online.
Visit the MSBU Solid Waste page to select a new Garbage Service Level Option.
- An unlimited amount of recycling may be placed out for collection.
- The hauler will leave behind all materials not accepted in the program with a tag indicating the reason.
- View the materials available for pick-up.
Yard waste is vegetative matter resulting from yard and landscaping maintenance on your property and consists of tree branches, leaves, grass clippings, and palm fronds.
- A total of fifteen (15) containers will be picked up each collection day, in any combination of bags, tied bundles or containers.
- Bundles can be no longer than four (4) feet or contain branches larger than four (4) inches in diameter.
- Bundles, bags, or containers can weight no more than 50 pounds each.
- The hauler will leave behind containers exceeding the 50 gallon/50 pound limit, special waste (such as construction and/or demolition debris, household hazardous wastes, tires, etc.), or garbage mixed with yard waste with a tag indicating the reason.
LARGE ITEMS (Furniture, Appliances, Bicycles)
Large items will be collected curbside at no charge by calling to notify your hauler three working days in advance.
On call collection services include pick up of:
- Lawn equipment
- Push mowers (with fluid removed)
- Material from minor household repairs and remodeling jobs in the amount equivalent to three standard garbage containers or less
On call collection services DO NOT include pick up of:
- Motorized vehicles
- Motors for vehicles
Contact your hauler for special pick-up requests only.
You can look up your hauler name online.
REQUESTS, QUESTIONS, OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any requests, questions, or complaints contact: Seminole County Customer Service number at (407) 665-2260