The Seminole County Solid Waste Management Division offers residential recycling collection service to all households in the unincorporated Seminole County area that participate in the curbside collection service.
Look up your recycle collection day.
Request recycle bin(s).
The following items ARE accepted in the curbside recycling program:
- Pasteboard (i.e., cereal boxes, empty paper towel and toilet paper rolls, soda boxes, beer boxes, tissue boxes, gift boxes, pizza boxes and shoe boxes)
- Brown paper grocery bags (no wax, no wet strength material, no liners)
- Corrugated cardboard (flattened and cut down to fit inside the recycle bin)
- Newspaper, supplements, magazines and catalogs
- Box Board, Carrier Stock, White and Colored Paper
- Plastic Containers #1-7 (#'s on bottom of containers) Remove all lids
- Glass bottles and jars (clear, green and brown) Remove all lids
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans and tin household containers, such as food cans
- Telephone Books
- Please rinse out all containers and discard lids
These items ARE NOT included in the curbside recycling program:
- Plastic Bags
- Plastic Cups
- Paper Cups (Wax Lined)
- Paper Plates (Wax Lined)
- Motor oil or pesticide containers
- Light bulbs or drinking glassware
- Aluminum foil or pie plates
- Paint or pesticide cans
- Electronic devices
- Styrofoam trays/egg cartons
Your assistance in keeping these items out of the recycling stream is appreciated!
CALL (407) 665-2260 FOR A NEW RECYCLING BIN