2013 Tourism Awards Luncheon - Art Gallery Display
As part of the Seminole County Tourism Awards Luncheon held on December 12th from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., we invite local artists to share in the celebration by exhibiting one or two pieces of art that showcase Seminole County inspired work. Applications to participate are due by December 2nd, 2013.
* Indicates Required Field
Artist Web Address
1. All media including photography is welcome.
2. Art must represent some element of Seminole County; examples include nature, wildlife, landmarks, tourism related pieces, etc.
3. Art must be on an easel, wired and ready to hang (no saw tooth hangers, please), or be tabletop ready.
4. Confirmation of receipt of your application including additional information and directions for delivery of your art will be sent to your e-mail address upon approval.
5. All art must be delivered on Thursday, December 12th, between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to the Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs. Detailed information regarding set up will be provided on-site.
6. All art must be picked up on December 12th between 2:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
7. Artists’ emails, phone numbers, title and cost of artwork, will be included on a master list that will be available to attendees.
8. Interested artists must complete this online application no later than December 2nd, 2013. If you do not have access to a computer, you may contact Rosangela Santiago at 407-665-2908 for a paper copy of the application.
9. JPEG or PDF image of art submission is required for consideration. Email image to RSantiago@SeminoleCountyFL.gov.
Submitting of this application acknowledges that the artist has read the agreement, agrees to abide by the rules of this call to artists and does hereby release and hold harmless Seminole County, its employees, officials, agents and volunteers and the host hotel from any and all manner of actions, suits, damages, or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to his/her person or property no matter the cause, foreseen or unforeseen, during the event, including installation, storage and take-down. The artist must retrieve the work at the time specified.
Seminole County (including its employees, officials, agents, volunteers and host hotel) will not be responsible for artwork that is not picked up by the artist. I/we agree to grant a license to Seminole County to reproduce electronically, in limited resolution, my original artwork for the period of up to 30 months beginning December 5, 2013. I/we understand by signing this agreement, I/we retain full copyright of my original artwork. My images shall not be redistributed except as anticipated in event related media without the express written permission of myself and Seminole County. Seminole County reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
I have read the Details and Waiver and understand and agree to the terms