5. To Submit by Mail:
Seminole County Centennial Celebration Festival
845 Lake Markham Road
Sanford, FL 32771
Attn: Centennial Festival Booth Reservations
6. Make checks payable to: Seminole County BCC
7. Registration will be completed on line. The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. A completed registration, acknowledging rules, regulations and waiver must be submitted for all vendor types.
Craft vendors must submit (3) photographs of the item(s) to be displayed and a written description to SeminoleVendors@gmail.com
No resale of purchased items will be permitted.
9. Once you have registered and your application has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email. If we have not contacted you within 10 days of submitting your application, please email SeminoleVendors@gmail.com.
10. The festival committee chairmen reserve the right to decline an application for any reason. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations.
11. Each booth space is approximately 10' x 10'. All work is to be contained within the assigned space. We do not provide tents, tables, chairs, etc. However, you may purchase a package from Nelson’s Tents & Events to provide and set up those items for you. See #2 for contact info.
12. Vendors will be provided a Booth Identification Card, which – MUST BE PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED on the front of the booth for the duration of the show.
13. There is limited electricity available. If you require electricity, you may purchase, therefore prior approval for the use of generators by the Event Chairman and/or the Vendor Coordinator is required.
14. Only one vehicle per booth is allowed on the field Friday and Saturday during set up and take down. Participants are to unload equipment and merchandise, then immediately take vehicle to parking area before setting up at booth site. Booths are to be attended at all times during the event.
15. Dismantling of booths is prohibited until after 5:00 pm on the day of the festival. Festival organizers will be roaming the grounds should you have any questions concerning this.
16. NO pets (other than service animals and rescue dogs) are allowed on the Festival grounds.
17. NO beverage sales are allowed in booth. Food Vendors are the only vendors allowed to sell food. All applicants are charged with the knowledge and are required to comply with local rules, laws and statutes.
18. There is no rain date. If weather conditions are extremely unfavorable, the Event Chairman may cancel all activities.
19. We are unable to offer refunds. Please make sure that you will be able to attend or you may offer your space to another
vendor with permission of the Vendor Coordinator. An application along with pictures would need to be submitted.
20. Persons with disabilities needing assistance applying should make contact 48 hours in advance of the festival by calling